Follow the directions below to generate a list of your district's current Administrative Users.
- From the Dashboard, select the Settings button.
- Select the System drop-down on the left side of the screen.
- Select Users.
- Check the Search Role Name box.
- Enter the role to search. Note: A list of role names is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the blue Search button.
TIP: Select Edit to edit existing user permissions. Select Send in the Password Reset column to send a password reset email. If the Send button is not displayed, contact your TOAS Administrator as they need to reset your password.