If your district uses the TIES Security feature, TOAS, users may access FeePay Admin with their already existing TIES login. Otherwise, additional users may be created by an already existing Administrative User in your district.
- Browse to Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Users.
- Search for the user to ensure they have not already been added.
- Select the Create User button.
- Add First Name, Last Name, Email address (this will become the username) and a password.
- Assign the appropriate permission level (described below).
- Select the school access.
- Select Save.
Please click Here for a listing of Admin Roles and Definitions.