Student violations are recorded and a hold placed on a student within the Student's Account details.
Violation types are customized by the district within FeePay Admin Settings menu (Settings > Fees/Activities > Violations)
Create a Violation on a Student Record
- Select User.
- Type student name, student ID or parent name in the search box and select Search.
- Select the down arrow next to the student's name.
- Select the Violations tab.
- Set the date the violation occurred.
- Select the violation description from the drop-down menu. (Violation types may be customized within Settings: Settings -> Fees/Activities -> Violations)
- Enter additional comments about the violation if applicable.
Note: This field is optional.
- Set the Disciplinary Start Date and Disciplinary End Date.
- Select Create Hold if this violation suspends the student from registering for Activities.
Note: Holds will automatically clear on the Disciplinary End Date.
- Select Save violations.
Note: Once Save Violations is selected, a check box appears in the Delete column. This allows the Violation to be removed if it was added in error.