Meal Accounts - Balance Transfers or Requests for Refunds

If you would like assistance with transferring funds from one Meal account to another, or if you are requesting a refund of a balance remaining in a Meal account, please contact the Nutrition Services/Food Services department at your student's school directly.  We apologize, but this support desk does not have the ability to transfer funds or issue refunds on behalf of the schools.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk