Emergency contacts can be added to each child from the FeePay Account Profile screen. Once the emergency contacts have been added to one child, they can be copied to any other child and managed as needed. Adding an emergency contact to your child will create a Non-Related relationship to your account.
Adding an emergency contact
- Log into your FeePay account.
- Once you are logged in, select on your name in the top right to view the drop-down menu.
- Select Account Profile.
- Once children have been added to your profile, you will see a button for Emergency Contacts under each child's name.
- Select Emergency Contacts.
- Select the Add Emergency Contact button to enter a First Name, Last Name and Phone Number for an additional emergency contact.
Note: All fields are required in order to save the Emergency Contact's information.
- Select Save Emergency Contacts.
Copying Emergency Contacts
- Select the Emergency Contact button under the child you have not already added additional emergency contacts for.
- Select Pick A Child to choose the child you are copying emergency contacts from.
Note: You can only copy Emergency Contacts when you have more than one child on your account.
- Select the name of the child from the drop-down menu.
- Select Copy Emergency Contacts which will populate all additional emergency contacts under the child you copied them from.
- Select Save Emergency Contacts. This will bring you back to your profile in order to verify the Emergency Contact information was copied.