Can I have meal account funds transferred or refunded?

Please contact the school or district directly (normally the school cafeteria supervisor or the district's main child nutrition office) that your student attends (attended) as FeePay Support does not have the ability to transfer funds or issue refunds. 


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk