If your child is enrolled in one of the programs that uses the iPad app for signing in and/or signing out, all of those individuals who will be signing your child in or out will need to be listed as an Authorized Pick-up prior to drop-off or pick-up.
Follow the below steps for adding an individual to your child's list of Authorized Pick-ups. NOTE: Any individuals who must be listed as an un-authorized pick-up must be set up by a District Administrative user. In this case, please contact your District Program contact.
- Log in to the Community Ed System.
- From the Dashboard, select the tab for the appropriate Program your child is enrolled.
- Near the bottom, right side of the screen, select .
- Use the button to remove a person from the Authorized Pick-ups list for each child individually (scroll down to view list of Authorized Pick-ups for each child).
- Select to add an Authorized Pick-up.
- Select from the list of those listed in your Relationships OR select OTHER.
NOTE: For directions on adding a person to your list of Relationships, click here.
- If you have selected OTHER, enter the name of the person to be listed as an Authorized Pick-up. It is a good idea to add a phone number or detail in the Note field next to the Authorized Pick-up name for Site Staff when using the Other option.
- Repeat the steps for adding additional Authorized Pick-ups for the child and for additional children on the account.
- Select at the bottom of the screen.