If your district uses the TIES Security feature, TOAS, users may access FeePay Admin with their already existing TIES login. Otherwise, additional users may be created by an already existing Administrative User in your district.
- Browse to Settings.
- Select System from the menu items on the left.
- Select Users from the menu items on the left.
- Search for the user to ensure they have not already been added.
- Select the Create User button.
- Add First Name, Last Name, Email address (this will become the username) and a temporary password. The password needs to be a minimum 6 characters with one lowercase, one upper case, one number and one non alphanumeric character.
- Assign the appropriate permission level (described below).
- Select the school access if necessary for those roles.
- Select Save.
User Permission Level Definitions
Users are granted access to all areas of the Administration site including meal accounts, activities, and fees. In addition, Administrators are able to manage all system settings including resources, forms, categories, account codes, locations, schools, etc. This role also has view permissions for the student f/r information.
Food Service Manager
Users are granted access to all areas of the Administration site dealing with student meal accounts. This includes the full Meals reporting suite and all functions having to do with support of parents using FeePay. Users are denied access to all system areas dealing with activities and fees.
Users are granted access to all areas of the Administration site dealing with activities and fees. This includes the full Fees/Activities reporting suite and all functions having to do with adding and editing fees/activities. Users are denied access to all system areas dealing with student meal accounts. They also do not have access to the Settings tab, so they cannot manage forms, upload fee splits, etc. This role is unable to view student f/r information.
This role was created primarily for school Admin staff to be able to run reports and view information. The following list defines, per tab, what they are able to do:
- User Search and Account Search: Has the ability to search students and users, but within those screens, all functions (such as add to cart) are disabled
- Activities: Has the ability to filter and run reports, view Roster, view Activity Form Responses
- Fees: Has the ability to filter and run reports
- Reports: In Fees & Activities Reports: Has the ability to view activity reports with three output types (html/PDF/XLS) and in Orientation Agreements: Has the ability to view list of documents acknowledged/agreed to by Orientation