In order to make payments for a Staff meal account in FeePay, each staff member will need to be assigned a Staff ID in the student information system or the POS. Once this has been completed, please follow the directions below to be able to access the meal account information and make payments online. Staff members who are also parents of students in the district can use their existing FeePay.com account to access their Staff Meal account online. If this is the case, please skip the FeePay.com account creation section and only complete the Creating the Meal Account Relationship section.
Feepay.com Account Creation
- Navigate to [district_subdomain].feepay.com and select Sign Up in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Complete the Register a New Account Form. Note: Fields with an asterisk* are required
- Select Create Account
Creating the Meal Account Relationship
Once a FeePay Account exists for a staff person, the Staff ID must be added to the profile.
- Log in using the email address and password you created.
- Select your name in the top right corner then select Account Profile.
- Select for your name.
- Scroll down and select Yes to having a District Provided ID.
- Enter the Staff ID in the Identification Number field then select .
- Select to access your account.