Implementing the school year concept in your district will enable enhanced Admin reporting and filtering options.
To set up the School Year feature, follow these steps: (NOTE: not all FeePay Admins have permissions to make these changes).
- Email Support that your district would like to use the School Year feature. The FeePay Support team will activate this feature in your district's settings. Once the School Year has been enabled, any district User with Administrator access can update this information.
- Select Settings from the grey toolbar.
- Select System menu choice and then select Institution.
- Select System Administrator Restricted Settings
- Select Manage School Year button.
- Now click ADD SCHOOL YEAR button ONLY if you want to add another school year. Clicking ADD SCHOOL YEAR will automatically add the next school year without option to remove it.
- To add additional years, select Add School Year again.
- Select the X in the top right corner to SAVE automatically.